Tuesday 6 February 2007

In the beginning there was malt whisky... and bellydancing.


moon
Originally uploaded by Lidwit.

Well it's official, Red and I have decided to do this years Edinburgh Moonwalk. Are we insane? Probably. What can I tell you? It was building up to a full moon when we made the decision. It seemed like the right thing to do.

It started when Red send me a text last Friday. 'How do you fancy going bellydancing for the next 6 Sundays?'.
'Why not?' I replied confidently over a neat malt the following night. 'How do you fancy doing the Moonwalk with me in June?'

Her silence was stunned.

2 comments:

Red said...

hmmm,yeah. Still wondering how the hell 6 weeks belly dancing equates to walking 26 miles...at night...in one's bra?!?

lidwit said...

Damn! I was hoping you wouldn't notice that.