Monday 4 June 2007

Wetter than the wettest wet thing in wetland


After the rain
Originally uploaded by Lidwit.

Ok, I've officially never been that wet in my life outside a swimming pool. We thought we were smart going for a walk around the loch in the heat of a dull but muggy warm day. I, in my infinite wisdom opted to go sans waterproofs thinking it's only a little rain. hmmm oh how wrong I can be. Soaked, soggy, splooshed and dripping. Two rounds were quite enough thanks. I'll stick to doing sit ups on the living room floor and rewarding myself with glasses of wine in future. Wetter is better in, I always say... hehehhe.... hic.

On the upside it is great to see the sponsorship building up. We've actually got somewhere in the region of about £240 in pledges and donations between our sheets and the online sponsor page. Thanks everyone who has done this. It's much appreciated.

High rise puddle

1 comment:

Red said...

Fab photos!
Yes it was wet. very very wet. and the parents waiting for their darlings to come out of the tae-kwon-do class in the comfort and warmth of Broadwood Stadium thought I was the Creature from the Black Lagoon as I dripped and squelched through the door......