Monday 11 June 2007

Bra necessities


Fluffy stuff
Originally uploaded by Lidwit.

The time has come - the end is nigh. And so begins our final week before the big day... er... night.

The decoration bit came at last and we had to think of some way of glamming up the over the shoulder boulder holders for our moonlight trek into a world of boobs and muscle fatigue. In the absence of time and inspiration we were left with little choice but to raid our local 24hr supermarket for whatever they had available.

Bra necessities

Luckily they had a fluffy heart shaped cushion and some lovely printed voil that I figured would be just the very thing for us. With the cushion suitably dismantled and the voil neatly split we set to work fixing our bras amid a sea of pink fluff that flew everywhere and stuck to everything. In the midst of it all, just as I was modelling my dynamic creation... which incidently would win awards in Ann Summers, I was mortified to find myself face to face with Red's hubby who had just returned home. Needless to say he had no sooner walked into the room than he walked straight back out again in the direction of the kitchen where I suspect he was preparing himself a stiff drink to combat the shock. Hey ho - all in a days work for a Moonatic!

Creative concentration

I bet Lorraine Kelly's not having this much fun.

2 comments:

Red said...

poor man has not recovered yet LOL

And love the way the piccy shows off my glowing sunburn.....I am just disappointed that I didnt grab your camera quickly enough to snap a photo of you!

lidwit said...

Oddly enough, I'm not! :P